1. The "MCH ALL IN" Policy is followed at all times. There are NO exceptions to the policy guidelines below.
2. Enrolled players are financially committed to all skates registered in the selected session regardless of player attendance and availability.
3. No make ups, pro-rates, credits or refunds for missed skates due to illness, personal obligation, injury etc. If you are unable to attend a session, your spot is not transferable to another player.
4. Pro-rated option is only applicable for a player registering late and the program has already started (currently not sold out).
5. Failure to comply with 2nd payment will result in your spot being filled immediately.
6. Your payment is covering "ONLY" the skate/ice you are signed up for. For example: I am going up north next week, can I skate at a different time slot? No, the ice you are paying for is the exact time slot you are signed up for.
7. Age classifications: Outlaws training programs are grouped by current grade level. Players can always play down a grade but a player can never move up a level.
8. Players move up to the next grade level at the beginning of every summer.
9. All times and programs are subject to change. Be sure to read all details of emails sent from Coach Rich.
10. Payments are due as outlined below. If a payment is late without approval your spot will be filled.
11. Last minute enrollment cancellations will result in the participating player being unable to register for future Motor City Hockey events indefinitely.